13.12.12

STRESSFUL DAYS AND CRAZY HOURS


This is what getting dressed at 3 AM looks like.
Working retail sucks. Working retail during the holidays REALLY sucks. Stressful days and crazy hours is what I've been up to lately. 


Since it was so early and I wanted to be somewhat comfortable at work, I went with leggings and a tunic. I love pairing black and white with pops of color. Olive green is probably one of my favorite colors so I've been wearing this anorak non stop lately. I added a knit scarf for another pop of color and I liked how the texture added to the rest of my outfit.

Forever 21 scarf, anorak, tunic, leggings
Ebay flats

2 comments:

  1. Awesome look, I love the color combination and different textures, like you said :)
    I can't even imagine working retail during the holidays, sounds horrible! Best of luck to you!

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete