25.11.12

DIY TIERED JEWELRY STAND

I've seen a couple of different DIY jewelry stand tutorials and I thought I'd give it a try.
It was really easy and it only cost me about $5 because I was able to get all the supplies at the dollar store.

Supplies needed:
Three different sized plates (small, medium, and large)
Two small candle stick holders (if they're too tall the stand could tip over)
Glue gun
Measuring tape
Marker


001. Measure the middle of each plate and mark


002. Apply glue to the bottom of one candle stick holder and place in the middle of the biggest plate.
Apply pressure to the candle holder and wait for the glue to dry.


003. Apply glue to the top of the candle stick holder and place the medium sized plate on top where you made your mark. Apply pressure again.
 Repeat the previous steps for the smallest plate.


The finished product!


I used mine for bracelets, rings, and nail polish but you can use yours for whatever you'd like!




No comments:

Post a Comment