15.11.12

PRETTY IN PINK



So far my little vacation has been pretty good. Today I took my grandpa out to lunch and then ran a few errands. I had to pick up a denim needle for my sewing machine because I have a couple of alterations to do for my mother, who thinks I'm her in home seamstress by the way. While I was at the craft store I met the nicest lady who made her own shower loofahs! I thought it was the coolest thing. I love meeting other people who are super crafty. It always makes my day. 


I've been looking for a great pair of black ankle boots for a while now so once I found these I knew my search was over. The best part, is that they were only $12!  I'm pretty sure they're going to become a favorite this winter. 

Forever 21 sweater
Thrifted/DIY shorts
DD's boots
Gifted fedora

No comments:

Post a Comment