13.11.12

STRIPES AND AN ANORAK


So this week I'm on vacation from work and after two weeks of overnight shifts, it's much needed. I have a couple of DIY projects planned, Im hoping to get a few blog posts done; and naturally, I'll be doing some thrifting.


 I wore this outfit to pick up a few things from the craft store and get a little xmas shopping done. I was super excited to finally wear this anorak because it was a steal for only $7. I wanted to be comfortable so I paired this over sized top with leggings and ballet flats.

Forever 21 anorak, top, leggings and necklace
Ebay flats
DIY knuckle rings

 These above the knuckle rings were one of my DIY projects for this week and I am in love with the way they came out. I was so pumped on them I bought black and gold wire so that I can make more. I'm hoping to do a DIY post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment